This event has ended
October 7, 2023
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Fall Wildflower and Pollinator Festival returns this year with a day of fun for the whole family! This free event is brought to you by Pinellas County Parks and Conservation Resources Department and sponsored by the Friends of Brooker Creek Preserve!
Brooker Creek Preserve Environmental Education Center
3940 Keystone Rd Tarpon Springs, FL 34688
Celebrate Florida Wildflowers and the Pollinators that support us all. A native plant sale will feature vendors from our area with plants that are beautiful, pollinator-friendly, and best suited for our climate. Kid’s crafts will focus on make-and-take projects to support pollinators in our own yards and neighborhoods. There will be a Pollinator Encounter tent to experience these helpful, harmless insects close-up. Various organizations will be available to answer questions about growing wildflowers, attracting pollinators, and being a good friend to Nature in Pinellas County! Refreshments, face-art and more await you at this free event.
Ongoing Activities Outside:
- Wildflower Quest- Take the challenge along the Ed Center Trail (last hunt at 3pm)
- Butterfly Encounter- Enjoy a walkthrough tent where you are surrounded by live butterflies!
- Native Plant Sale- Near the parking lot, starts at 8am (while supplies last).
In the Classroom Building:
- Beeswax candle-making
- Build a pollinator house (donation requested, while supplies last)
In the Auditorium:
- Nature crafts for kids
- Educational information tables
- Get a temporary tattoo featuring a wildflower or pollinator, thanks to Kate Dolamore Art
The Exhibit Hall and Nature Store are open all day from 9am to 4pm! Refreshments available for purchase. Naturalists on trails to answer questions. Come rain or shine!
Questions? Email email@example.com